1/1 Photo of Turkey Sausage and Cheese Omelet
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add eggs and milk in small bowl beat well.
- 2Heat small egg pan on medium heat. Add 1 tsp oil, onion, and sausage. Cook for 5 minutes or until sausage is fully cooked.
- 3Remove sausage from pan to small bowl.
- 4Reheat pan and add 1 tsp oil. Add eggs and cook omelet on both sides.
- 5Top eggs with sausage on one side, top with cheese. Fold omelete onto plate.
- 6Serve with whole wheat toast.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Sausage and Cheese Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.6
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 211.8 mg
- Sodium 391.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 20.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free cheese