Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
Quick, easy and low fat!
- 16 ounces ground turkey
- 4 egg whites, beaten slightly
- 1 1⁄2-2 teaspoons ground sage
- salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons water
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Form into patties.
- Spray a non-stick skillet w some Pam.
- Fry patties, browning on both sides.
- When nearly cooked, add water, cover, and cook a minute or two more on low heat to cook through.
I found this to be really bland, and plan on tweaking it a bit so it has more flavor.
Thank you so much, these were great! The wonderful thing about making your own turkey sausage is you can season them whatever way you want. I added about 1/4 cup of maple syrup, and that really made them great. Thanks a bunch!
Great! I used about 1 T fresh sage, and added some ground fennel seeds and scant amounts of allspice and garlic powder. I only needed two egg whites, but mine are extra large eggs so probably that's the difference. Thanks, Aroostook!