Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very lean breakfast protein
Make and share this Turkey Sausage recipe from Food.com.
- Combine turkey and dry spices in large bowl. Mix together thoroughly.
- Add chicken broth, mixing well. Let stand 15-20 minutes.
- Form turkey into 8 patties, approximately 3/4" thick.
- Cook patties in non-stick skillet over medium heat, about 7-8 minutes on each side, or until thoroughly cooked.
- Freeze on a baking sheet.
- Seal in vacuum seal bags.
- Defrost and heat in microwave ~70 seconds.
We had this last night as a turkey burger, and it was a HIT! My husband even said he preferred it over a plain beef patty. I left out the corriander, cause I didn't have any, and I did add 1/2 tsp on red pepper flakes for a little heat. I also subsituted olive oil for the chicken broth to keep it from sticking. Thanks for a great recipe. We will definately be having this again!!
Quite good. I didn't add in the 1/2tsp of chicken broth, as it was moist enough. Next times I will double the coriander and cumin. Thanks!