Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I enjoy a sandwich very similar to this at a local deli called Cinnamon's. It's really delicious!
- 2 slices thick cut bakery style bread
- 4 -5 slices deli turkey
- 1⁄2 avocado, sliced
- 2 -3 tablespoons low-fat cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup alfalfa sprout
- Lightly toast bread.
- Spread mayo (optional) and cream cheese on one slice of bread.
- Layer turkey, sprouts, and avocado on top.
- Cover with other slice of bread, serve.
Fantastic. Omitted sprouts(personal preference) and used a croissant. Delicious combination. Next time, I'll squash some potato chips in it! Thanks for this recipe. It revived the tired old turkey sandwich.