Karen's Krazy Kitchen's Note:
This is my favorite thing to make with Thanksgiving leftovers and a great way to use up leftover rolls or biscuits...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the bottom of one leftover roll or biscuit on a microwave safe plate.
- 2Cover bottom of the roll or biscuit with stuffing.
- 3Add a dollop of Gravy.
- 4Pile on some Turkey slices.
- 5Add another dollop of Gravy.
- 6Add some Cranberry sauce.
- 7Cover with roll or biscuit top.
- 8Microwave on high for 45 seconds.
- 9Let rest for about a minute and press the sandwich down.
- 10Turn and Microwave for an additional 30 seconds on high or until the gravy is dripping out of the sandwich. (You will have to play around with the time depending on your microwave.).
- 11This is just as nice using two pieces of any type of bread that you like. If I was in charge of choosing the bread, I would go for thin sliced, seeded, Jewish Rye with Dill. Just toast the bread first and adjust the ingredient amounts to cover the bread. This is also good served as a toasted open faced sandwich.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Sandwich Made With Thanksgiving Leftovers
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.1
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 766.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: