For a nice light supper or lunch after the holidays. Serve with warm rolls or croissants. Allow for several hours of chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups roasted cooked turkey breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 small green apples, unpeeled cored, and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- butter lettuce, for lining plates
- 1To make the dressing: whisk together the dressing ingredients until smooth.
- 2Cover and chill until ready to use.
- 3To make the salad: in a large mixing bowl, combine the roast turkey breast and next 5 ingredients; toss with enough dressing to coat.
- 4Cover and refrigerate several hours so that flavors will blend.
- 5To serve: line salad plates with butter lettuce leaves.
- 6Divide turkey mixture evenly among plates.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Salad With Dried Cranberries
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.5
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 13.9 mg
- Sodium 363.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cooked turkey breast
white wine vinegar