1 hr 2 mins
Great for Thanksgiving leftovers. From Southern Living.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn
- 2 cups coarsely chopped cooked turkey
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 medium granny smith apples or 1 medium braeburn apple, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 large garlic cloves, pressed
- 3/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 large yeast dinner rolls, cubed (about 3 1/4 cups cubes)
- 1Toss together first 4 ingredients in a large serving bowl. Top salad with Garlic Croutons, and serve with Cranberry Vinaigrette.
- 2Garlic Croutons:.
- 3Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and red pepper; sauté 30 seconds. Remove from heat; stir in bread cubes until evenly coated.
- 4Spread bread cubes in an even layer on a lightly greased aluminum foil-lined jelly-roll pan.
- 5Bake at 300° for 20 to 25 minutes or until browned and crisp, stirring occasionally. Spread in a single layer on wax paper to cool completely. Store in an airtight container up to 1 week.
- 6Cranberry Viniagrette:.
- 7Stir together first 7 ingredients until blended. Stir in olive oil, 1 tablespoon at a time, until well blended.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Salad With Cranberry Vinaigrette & Garlic Croutons
Serving Size: 1 (406 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 620.3
- Calories from Fat 321
- Total Fat 35.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 92.9 mg
- Sodium 656.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 21.1 g
- Protein 29.5 g