Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Very pretty and so yummy!!
- 1 head butter lettuce
- 3 cups cubed roasted turkey
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce (canned)
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- Arrange lettuce leaves on 4 individual plates and top with turkey and 2 tablespoons of the pecans.
- Add remaining pecans, cranberry sauce, vinegar, sugar and 1/2 the feta to blender.
- Blend for a few seconds and slowly add oil.
- Stir in the remaining feta.
- Drizzle dressing over turkey and lettuce.
I really liked the idea of this salad, but Feta cheese is very salty and I thought there was too much of it in this salad. I would halve it next time. Also, the dressing didn't quite turn out the way I thought it would, too runny and funny pink color. I think, I would leave the feta out of dressing, next time, and only mix it with spoon to avoid liquifying it, or even just use cranberrysauce, as it is, on top of salad. Anyhow, there is potential with these lovely ingredients.