Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This I tossed up with left over Turkey. Spicy Habanero Jelly gave it a nice kick and sweetness. I served it on a toasted English Muffin topped with sprouts. But go ahead and stuff a tomato, roll it in a wrap, just serve it on a bed of lettuce, or toss some cooked pasta with it and some extra mayo and you have a pasta turkey salad. Easy to bring to a picnic.
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo, seeds removed and diced
- 1 tablespoon spicy habanero pepper jelly (Spicy Habanero Jelly Or store bought or your favorite Jalapeno jelly)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon crushed dried parsley
- 2 cups cooked turkey, diced
- 1⁄3 cup diced red pepper
- 1⁄3 cup diced sweet onion
- Mix first 5 ingredients together add next three toss and serve on your favorite crackers, fresh crusty bread, on a bed of salad greens or stuffed in a fresh garden grow tomato.
Very good and different turkey salad! I didn't have any dried parsley so I subbed in some fresh cilantro. I also added 2 cups of cooked rice for a great quick Sunday night supper. We had this with leftover cranberry sauce and crackers. Thanks Rita for sharing this keeper!