Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
"Oh what a little mayo, honey mustard & dill can do to make one heck of a turkey sandwich"!
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cut-up turkey
- 1⁄2-1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- In a medium size bowl, add the mayo, mustard, dill and salt; mix well.
- Add the turkey and onion; stir and mix well.
- This is enough to make 2 and a half hearty sandwiches.
I gobble gobble gobbled this up!!! Nyuk nyuk nyuk.
This is really good!!!
This is fantastic!! I made it with hickory smoked turkey, and the flavors were delightful. I chopped the turkey very finely and minced the onion. It was wonderful on club crackers and a whole wheat roll. I want to make a turkey just for THIS now! Thankd DG for sharing this wonderful recipe.