Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love fixing turkey for dinner. I always have leftover turkey and get to make turkey salad. This is my favorite sandwich--next is chicken salad. I use the same recipe to make chicken salad.
- 1 cup cooked turkey (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup celery (diced)
- 4 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup Miracle Whip or 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 12 slices bread
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Makes enough for about 6 sandwiches.
Tastes just lke when I was a kid except my da didnt use the celery.Great memories and great sandwich's
This is a very good turkey salad. I didn't have pickle relish on hand so just used cut up dill pickles & green onions instead.
I really enjoyed having this sandwich again. This is the way my Mom made her turkey salad. Thanks Darlene Summers. Bullwinkle.