Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This came from a local grocer.
- 4 cups cooked turkey (diced small, or shredded)
- 3⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 apple, finely diced (Gala, Braeburn, or Fuji)
- 2 tablespoons red seedless grapes, finely diced
- 1⁄4 cup celery
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 12 slices multi-grain bread
- In medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, and parsley. Stir in apples and grapes. Add turkey, celery, raisins, and walnuts; season with salt and pepper.
- Divide mixture evenly among 6 sandwiches.