Recipe by Sandy in Oklahoma
Turkey combined with dried cranberries with a creamy dressing...all served on a croissant. This is my favorite sandwich and I look forward to the leftover turkey from holidays just so I can enjoy this sandwich. Cook time represents the chill time.
Top Review by Elisabetta47
Best turkey salad I've ever eaten. Served them open face on a soft roll with a lettuce leaf top...could eat more turkey salad that way! The combination of flavors is perfect & successfully disguised the over-cooked cold turkey I was trying to use up. Next time I'm going to add some toasted almond bits just to gild the lily. Thanks so much.
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup celery, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, finely sliced
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ground pepper
- 4 plain croissants
Directions See How It's Made
- In one bowl combine turkey, cranberries, celery, and onions; mix well.
- In another bowl mix mayonnaise, yogurt, and lemon juice together. Sprinkle to taste with salt and ground pepper. Pour over turkey mixture and stir all together.
- Refrigerate 1/2 to 1 hour. Spoon turkey mixture on sliced croissants. Add lettuce and croissant top.