Recipe by HeatherFeather
I originally saw a version of this on the Robin Miller show. The dressing is so delicious, although it will be much thinnner than typical dressings. I added additional fruits to the recipe, you can really use whatever fruits you like and certainly can add more veggies if you wish. I used turkey meat I purchased in a huge hunk at the grocery store (rotisserie style, skinned and boned roasted breast meat). Next time I make this I plan to serve sliced avocado with it as well.
- 2 cups skinless cooked turkey breast, cut into bite sized pieces
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cup strawberry, sliced
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup blackberry
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup cashews, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth, to taste
- 2 tablespoons honey, to taste
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil, to taste
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- salt & fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange the mixed greens on salad plates or large serving platter.
- Top with turkey,berries, kiwi, and cashews.
- In a small jar, combine together broth, honey, sesame oil, and mustard; seal lid and shake to blend.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Pour mixture over salad or serve on the side.