1/1 Photo of Turkey Salad over Mixed Greens With Fruit
I originally saw a version of this on the Robin Miller show. The dressing is so delicious, although it will be much thinnner than typical dressings. I added additional fruits to the recipe, you can really use whatever fruits you like and certainly can add more veggies if you wish. I used turkey meat I purchased in a huge hunk at the grocery store (rotisserie style, skinned and boned roasted breast meat). Next time I make this I plan to serve sliced avocado with it as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups skinless cooked turkey breast, cut into bite sized pieces
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cup strawberry, sliced
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled, sliced
- 1/2 cup blackberry
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/4-1/2 cup cashews, chopped
- 1Arrange the mixed greens on salad plates or large serving platter.
- 2Top with turkey,berries, kiwi, and cashews.
- 3In a small jar, combine together broth, honey, sesame oil, and mustard; seal lid and shake to blend.
- 4Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- 5Pour mixture over salad or serve on the side.
Browse Our Top Turkey Breasts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Salad over Mixed Greens With Fruit
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 160.1
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 94.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 16.9 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cooked turkey breast
mixed salad greens