Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my favorite way to use up left over turkey. In fact, when my local market has turkey on sale, I buy it and roast it, just so I can make this salad. The measurements are approximate, as I ususally throw it all together without measuring anyhting. So, feel free to adjust to your own personal taste. The horseradish and brown mustard add a nice kick.
- 4 cups diced turkey
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1⁄4 cup sweet onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- In a medium bowl, combine turkey, eggs, celery, onion, cranberries and almonds. Toss to combine.
- In a seperate bowl, combine mayonaise, sour cream, mustard and horseradish. Mix well.
- Fold the mayonaise mixture into the turkey mixture.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours, or until ready to serve. Great served on Brownberry's Health Nut bread.