Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
light and healthy, perfect for a no cook summer meal
- 1 cup corkscrew macaroni, dry
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, torn
- 1 cup kidney bean, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese, grated
- 4 ounces precooked turkey, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, sliced
- Prepare pasta according to package directions, rinse, set aside.
- Whisk together garlic, sour cream, broth, oil, vinegar, pepper, and basil in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, lettuce, kidney beans, cheese, turkey, and onion.
- Chill in refrigerator until serving time. Toss salad with dressing just before serving.