This recipe may seem difficult but it's worth it when your dinner guests take a whiff of it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 7 ounces whole tomatoes, chopped
- 1 onion, shredded
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1Make the tomato sauce by placing the tomatoes, onion, garlic and oregano in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and cook for 4-5 minutes, until thick and pulpy, stirring 4-5 times. Puree in a blender or food processor. Season, return to a clean saucepan and set aside.
- 2Place the watercress and yogurt in a food processor. Puree until smooth, season and place in a small pan.
- 3Place the watercress and onion in a food processor and blend to a puree. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg, and spread over the turkey.
- 4Roll up and secure with a wooden toothpick or string. Heat the butter in a skllet and fry the turkey gently to brown. Add the bouillon, cover anad cook for 10 minutes or until cooked.
- 5Heat the sauces and pour onto 4 warmed plates, so that each sauce covers half teh plate.
- 6Slice the turkey and arrange on top of the sauce. Serve.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Roulades With Tomato and Watercress Sauces
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.7
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 79.0 mg
- Sodium 247.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 20.2 g