Recipe by cmore
This is a biggest loser recipe. served with Cornbread and dried fruit dressing, rapini saute and mushroom gravy. Prep time does not include making cornbread dressing.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs skinless turkey breast
- 1 1⁄2 cups cornbread, and dried fruit dressing recipe # rz. 278819
- kitchen twine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon marjoram
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sage
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Place large piece of plastic wrap on countertop. Place turkey breast half on plastic and cover. Cover with additional plastic wrap. Using meat mallet, pound turkey to rectangle about 9-10 X 6 inches, about 1/4-inch thick.
- Remove plastic wrap from top of turkey and spread dressing evenly lengthwise over surface, almost to edge. Roll turkey lengthwise. With kitchen twine, tie roulade lengthwise once and in several places across turkey. Discard plastic wrap.
- In small bowl, mix together spices. Rub canola oil over all surfaces of roulade; rub spice blend evenly over roulade.
- Place roulade in shallow roasting pan, then place in oven. Roast for 45-60 minutes or until internal temperature measured with an instant-read thermometer reads 155 °F.
- Remove roulade from oven and let rest 15 minutes before carefully removing twine and slicing into 16 half-inch slices.