Recipe by jenjie
These rollups include roasted red peppers and fresh spinach. I could eat them all day! This makes a nice appetizer. Cooking time is chilling time.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup zucchini, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup carrot, shredded
- 6 flour tortillas, 8-inch
- 12 -18 large spinach leaves
- 12 ounces whole sweet roasted red peppers (drained and patted dry)
- 3⁄4 lb sliced deli turkey
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cream cheese with mustard, onion, zucchini and carrots.
- Place a tortilla on waxed paper.
- Spread with 1/4 cup of cream cheese mixture, to within 1/2 inch of edge.
- Cover with 2 or 3 spinach leaves (press into cream cheese).
- Top with 1 or 2 red peppers and 2 slices of turkey.
- Keep layers as flat as possible.
- Roll up tortilla.
- Wrap securely with waxed paper.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate, seam side down, for at least 1 hour.
- Cut into one inch sections with a serrated knife.