1 hr 30 mins
These rollups include roasted red peppers and fresh spinach. I could eat them all day! This makes a nice appetizer. Cooking time is chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cream cheese with mustard, onion, zucchini and carrots.
- 2Place a tortilla on waxed paper.
- 3Spread with 1/4 cup of cream cheese mixture, to within 1/2 inch of edge.
- 4Cover with 2 or 3 spinach leaves (press into cream cheese).
- 5Top with 1 or 2 red peppers and 2 slices of turkey.
- 6Keep layers as flat as possible.
- 7Roll up tortilla.
- 8Wrap securely with waxed paper.
- 9Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- 10Refrigerate, seam side down, for at least 1 hour.
- 11Cut into one inch sections with a serrated knife.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Rollups
Serving Size: 1 (1345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.0
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 18.1 mg
- Sodium 459.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 3.6 g