- 1 (6 ounce) packagebutterball roasted deli-thin sliced turkey breast
- 1 (8 ounce) containersoft cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup medium-hot salsa
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 6 flour tortillas (10-inch)
- salt and pepper
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the cream cheese, salsa, onions, and cilantro.
- Spread the cream cheese on tortills; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Top with turkey slices.
- Put bell pepper and lettuce on turkey.
- Roll tortillas into pinwheels.
- Cut each pinwheel into fourths.
- Chill until ready to serve.