Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Delicious! (Kosher Palate)
- 4 lbs turkey breast (with skin and tied in a roll)
- 1 cup dark brown sugar (Firmly packed)
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 onion (small)
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Place Turkey breast in a roasting pan.
- Combine sugar, ketchup, water, oil, vinegar, soy sauce, and onion; Pour over turkey.
- Bake, covered for 1 hour.
- Reduce heat to 350 and bake, uncovered, for 30-40 min or until done.
Very good. My kids loved it so much they asked for more both last night and today for lunch. We have to eat turkey a lot due to my daughter's allergies to pork and chicken and this really gave it a new flavor. I think it would be great though to inject some of the sauce into the roast. I may try this next time to give a larger boost of flavor.