Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This recipe is from the Rice Council. The cooking time is chill time.
- 3 cups cooked rice, cooled to room temperature
- 2 cups diced cantaloupes
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked turkey, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup tightly packed mint leaf
- 1⁄4 cup tightly packed parsley
- 1 clove garlic, halved
- 8 ounces plain nonfat yogurt
- lettuce leaf
- fresh fruit (to garnish) (optional)
- Combine rice, cantaloupe and turkey in large bowl.
- Finely chop mint, parsley and garlic in food processor.
- Add yogurt and blend.
- Add to rice mixture; toss lightly.
- Cover and chill 2 hours.
- Serve on lettuce leaves.
- Garnish with fresh fruit.