Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
Make it Minutes: 8 pints
- 4 slices rye bread
- 4 teaspoons mustard
- 4 teaspoons fat-free thousand island salad dressing
- 6 tablespoons sauerkraut, well drained
- 6 ounces deli peppered turkey breast
- lowfat swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spread 1 side of each slice of bread with 1 tsp of mustard and 1 tbs of Thousand Island dressing. Divide the sauerkraut and turkey between 2 of the slices. top each with 1 slice of cheese and 1 slice of remaining bread.
- Place sandwiches on oven safe tray and bake until cheese melts and sandwiches are hot, about 6 minutes.
I love turkey reubens!! I used pumpernickel bread but followed the rest of the recipe perfect. It turned out wonderfully. Thanks so much for posting!