Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
From Weight Watchers. Per serving: 411 calories, 7 g fat, 86 mg cholesterol, 42 g carb, 6 g fiber, 40 g protein, 8 points.
Top Review by Margie99
We make these all the time,except for the mustard. It was a great addition. You couldn't really taste it, it just made the sandwich better. I put a little margarine on the outside of the bread and browned them in a pan. Yum.
- 4 slices rye bread
- 4 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 4 tablespoons fat-free thousand island salad dressing
- 6 tablespoons sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 6 ounces sliced deli turkey
- 2 slices lowfat swiss cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Spread 1 side of each bread slice with 1 teaspoon of the mustard and 1 tablespoon Thousand Island dressing.
- Divide the sauerkraut and turkey between 2 of the slices.
- Top each with 1 slice of the Swiss cheese and 1 of the remaining bread slices.
- Place the sandwiches on a baking sheet; bake about 6 minutes or until the cheese melts and the sandwiches are hot.