1/3 Photos of Turkey Reuben Grilled Sandwiches
Recipe from: Celebrate! Healthy Entertaining for any Occasion, an American Cancer Society Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread dressing on one side of each slice of the bread.
- 2Layer sandwiches:turkey breast, sauerkraut, caraway seeds and cheese.
- 3Cover with a second piece of bread.
- 4Heat a nonstick skillet to med-high; lightly coat with cooking spray.
- 5Place sandwich in pan.
- 6Cook 1 minute.
- 7Spray top side of sandwich, flip and cook an additional minute until crispy and cheese is melted.
- 8Cool slightly and cut in half.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Reuben Grilled Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.4
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 66.7 mg
- Sodium 830.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 26.0 g