Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a sandwich I get at a chain called Ham's here in NC. Doesn't have sauerkraut so I could enjoy it. Great flavor.
- 2 -5 ounces deli turkey, sliced thin
- 1 -2 slice swiss cheese
- 1 -2 teaspoon thousand island dressing
- 2 -4 tablespoons Coleslaw
- 2 slices rye bread
- butter, for grilling
- Preheat skillet.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Lay one piece butter side down in skillet.
- Top with Thousand Island dressing, Swiss cheese, sliced turkey and coleslaw. Finish with other slice of bread, butter side up.
- Grill both sides until browned and cheese is melted.
- Remove to plate and cut to serve.