Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 50 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (25 ounce) packagefrozen cheese ravioli, cooked and drained
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- minced fresh parsley
- In a skillet, cook turkey and garlic over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper; set aside.
- In a saucepan, cook carrots and mushrooms in oil until tender.
- Stir in the spaghetti sauce.
- Spread 1/2 cup sauce in a greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Layer with half of the ravioli, spaghetti sauce mixture, turkey and cheeses.
- Repeat layers.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Cover and bake at 375°F for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Uncover and bake 10 minutes more.
- Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
I was going to post this one but found that you had already done so! Found this in Taste of Home magazine about 10 years ago and make this very often for company. Everybody loves it. I use the turkey and follow the rest of the recipe. It's wonderful!!!
Delicious! My 5 yr old son cleaned his plate and asked for leftovers and that hardly ever happens! It cut and looked just like lasagna. I used a 20 ounce package of ravioli (Buitoni), 20 ounce package of turkey (Jennie-O) , and I added a can of petite diced tomatoes(14-1/2 oz) to the spaghetti sauce along with a little red wine. I seasoned the turkey with Emeril's Essence, seasoned and garlic salt, pepper, the garlic cloves and a little Worcestershire sauce. Great dinner. Make sure you let it stand for 15 minutes at least. I served it with garlic bread. I will definately make this again.
Very easy baked pasta dish. Much easier to make than regular lasagna.The sauce was tasty, just think this dish needs more of it. I would increase it by half next time. Thanks for a new recipe to try.