1 hr 30 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (25 ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli, cooked and drained
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- minced fresh parsley
- 1In a skillet, cook turkey and garlic over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- 2Sprinkle with salt and pepper; set aside.
- 3In a saucepan, cook carrots and mushrooms in oil until tender.
- 4Stir in the spaghetti sauce.
- 5Spread 1/2 cup sauce in a greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- 6Layer with half of the ravioli, spaghetti sauce mixture, turkey and cheeses.
- 7Repeat layers.
- 8Sprinkle with parsley.
- 9Cover and bake at 375°F for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly.
- 10Uncover and bake 10 minutes more.
- 11Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Ravioli Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.0
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 66.8 mg
- Sodium 741.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 19.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: