Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe comes from a Kraft Holiday Cookbook.
Make and share this Turkey Ranch and Cheese Snacks recipe from Food.com.
- 2 ounces colby-monterey jack cheese, cut into 6 slices
- 12 Ritz crackers
- 6 slices mesquite smoked turkey breast, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- Cut each cheese slice diagonally in half.
- Top each cracker with 1 folded turkey piece, 1 cheese triangle and 1/2 tsp dressing.
Yummy!! Nice and simple snack for the grown ups and the kids. Thanks!
Enjoyed these little snacks for lunch and liked them a lot. DH couldnt find mesquite smoked turkey breast so he bought regular smoked turkey breast. Used Kraft ranch dressing and liked the zippy flavor with the cheese and turkey. Served with celery, carrot, and green pepper strips. Thank you hon for a yummy lunch! Made and reviewed for PAC 2009 - Fall.
This is a very simple snack to make and very satisfying! The ranch dressing is a nice touch! Thanks for sharing. Made for Photo Tag.