This came from Happy Food: Mood Lifting Recipes. I haven't tried this recipe, just posting for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces turkey breakfast sausage patties
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 cups Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 2 cups fresh broccoli, chopped and steamed for 3 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups skim milk
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1 1/2 ounces reduced-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Cook onion and breakfast sausage until cooked through and sausage is crumbled.
- 3Layer on bottom of pie plate. Chop cooked broccoli and make that the next layer.
- 4Whisk together the egg beaters, milk, and hot sauce.
- 5Top with jalapeno slices.
- 6Pour into pie pan or 8"-inch baking square, sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- 7Bake for 33 minutes, or until eggs are set and top is slightly browned.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.9
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 5.2 mg
- Sodium 365.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
breakfast sausage patties
Egg Beaters egg substitute