Recipe by Tebo
Instead of sandwiches again, try this quick and easy way to use up that left over turkey. This could be done with left over beef, pork, lamb or chicken
Top Review by Luvfood
Delicious & quick dinner or lunch ! Used Pesto Wraps. Very tasty, served with light sour cream and more salsa. Versatile recipe and you can add more of less of any ingredient. Baked in oven for 5-7 mins at 350 degrees instead of Microwave.
- 12 ounces cooked turkey, cut in strips or cubes
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup canned jalapeno chile
- 1 cup salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle four tortillas with turkey, cheese, green onion and chilies.
- Drizzle salsa over top.
- Cover with other tortillia.
- Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes each until cheese is melted and turkey heated.
- Serve with extra salsa, extra cheese, sour cream, tomato, guacamole etc.