Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
Instead of sandwiches again, try this quick and easy way to use up that left over turkey. This could be done with left over beef, pork, lamb or chicken
- 12 ounces cooked turkey, cut in strips or cubes
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup canned jalapeno chile
- 1 cup salsa
- Sprinkle four tortillas with turkey, cheese, green onion and chilies.
- Drizzle salsa over top.
- Cover with other tortillia.
- Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes each until cheese is melted and turkey heated.
- Serve with extra salsa, extra cheese, sour cream, tomato, guacamole etc.
Delicious & quick dinner or lunch ! Used Pesto Wraps. Very tasty, served with light sour cream and more salsa. Versatile recipe and you can add more of less of any ingredient. Baked in oven for 5-7 mins at 350 degrees instead of Microwave.
there is only one phrase to decribe this "its the bomb baby" very tastey very simple what more could a mom ask for
Great way to use the leftover turkey ! loved by dh and myself.