Recipe by Sarah_Jayne
This is a quick and tasty way to make a healthy meal using turkey rather than the chicken most of us use so often. It is low fat and healthy. I originally found this on a UK supermarket's website.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 14 ounces turkey steaks
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) can chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 6 black olives, halved
- 1 pinch fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil and fry the garlic, turkey breasts and onion for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the pepper, tomatoes, tomato paste, olives and seasoning and cook for a further 4-5 minutes.
- Transfer to a warmed serving plate and sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley.