Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Good way to use left over turkey. Recipe came from my eldest daughter. Depending on how large your griddle( or skillet). the cook time will vary.
- 3 beaten eggs
- 3 cups shredded raw potatoes (drained)
- 1 1⁄2 cups finely chopped turkey
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons grated onions
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- In a mixing bowl.
- combine egg;potato,turkey,onion,& a dash of pepper.
- Add remaining ingredients,mix well.
- Using about 1/4 cup batter for each pancake.
- Drop batter onto hot greased griddle,spreading to about 4" inch diameter.
- Cook over med-low heat for 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve w/ cranberry sauce.
- Makes about 15 pancakes.