Recipe by Chef 920429
Good way to use left over turkey. Recipe came from my eldest daughter. Depending on how large your griddle( or skillet). the cook time will vary.
- 3 beaten eggs
- 3 cups shredded raw potatoes (drained)
- 1 1⁄2 cups finely chopped turkey
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons grated onions
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl.
- combine egg;potato,turkey,onion,& a dash of pepper.
- Add remaining ingredients,mix well.
- Using about 1/4 cup batter for each pancake.
- Drop batter onto hot greased griddle,spreading to about 4" inch diameter.
- Cook over med-low heat for 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve w/ cranberry sauce.
- Makes about 15 pancakes.