1/11 Photos of Turkey Pot Pie With Stuffing Crust (Using Leftovers)
Karen From Colorado's Note:
This is my favorite pot pie to use up those holiday leftovers. I tend to make more stuffing and gravy then I need for the meal so that I can use up the leftover turkey in this way. I love the crispy stuffing crust on the top. The gravy keeps the potpie from being dry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups diced leftover cooked turkey
- 2 cups leftover turkey gravy
- 2 (16 ounce) bags frozen mixed vegetables (canned or already cooked works well too)
- 2 cups leftover prepared stuffing (more if desired)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- pie crust (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees (176 celsius).
- 2Cook vegetable mix according to package instructions; drain well.
- 3Mix together turkey, vegetables, garlic powder, sage, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- 4If using a bottom pie crust, line a 9 x 13 rectangular cake pan with crust; prick all over and pre-bake until light brown.
- 5Spoon vegetable and turkey mixture into the 9 x 13 rectangular cake pan.
- 6Pour gravy over the vegetable/turkey mixture.
- 7Top with stuffing, spreading evenly over all.
- 8Bake for 30 minutes or until hot and the stuffing crust is brown and crispy.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Pot Pie With Stuffing Crust (Using Leftovers)
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.3
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 27.7 mg
- Sodium 980.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 17.8 g