Recipe by Potluck
Looking for a quick dish???I'm always looking for good recipes using leftovers. This one gets used alot.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (12 ounce) jar turkey gravy
- 5 ounces half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 3 cups cooked turkey, cubed
- 1 -10 ounce frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup potato flakes
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup ice water
- 3 tablespoons half-and-half
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the first 9 ingredients together.Set aside.
- Mix next 5 ingredients together(all but the half n half) for the crust.
- Grease 11x7 baking dish.Pour turkey ingredients into the dish.
- Roll crust to fit.Place over contents. Vent.Brush with the 3 tbls.half n half.
- Bake 400 degrees for 30 minutes -- .
- NOTE-I use leftover turkey gravy,if I have it.Also,I save and freeze leftover veggies like corn,peas,green beans.I use them in dishes like this or for soup.