Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
a friend told me this recipe, to do something different with my leftover turkey, my family LOVES it!
- 2 unbaked ready-made pie crusts
- 1 cup chopped cooked turkey
- 1 (10 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- line 9 inch pie plate with 1st crust.
- set other crust to side.
- mix remaining ingredients in large bowl.
- pour into pie plate.
- top with remaining crust.
- put small slits in top crust.
- bake for about 1 hour in 350 degree oven.
- when done let set for about 10 minutes.
I agree with VickiC. This was good and easy. I did add some extra turkey, but other than that kept the recipe the same. I let it sit overnight in the refrigerator after it cooled a bit and we are having it for dinner tonight. I snuck a sliver to try this morning and it is delicious. Thanks for a great recipe that is SOOO easy!!!!
Good and easy. Here is what I did differently. I had a leftover pie crust that I had already baked on accident for Thanksgiving and didn't need. I used the leftover turkey, can of mush. soup and cream of chicken soup, big hunks of frozen broccoli, cauliflower and carrots and about 1/4 c. milk. Mixed together and put into already baked crust, topped with another unbaked crust and baked for a little over an hour as directed. Every loved it! Thanks
This was VERY easy and also Very good. I have made other Pot Pie recipes that have been more alot more work and after tasting this I don't think the extra work is worth the effort. The only changes I made was adding, salt, pepper and a little thyme. Thanks for this very easy and tasty recipe!