Recipe by Cathy Duncan
a friend told me this recipe, to do something different with my leftover turkey, my family LOVES it!
Top Review by chemonurse93
I agree with VickiC. This was good and easy. I did add some extra turkey, but other than that kept the recipe the same. I let it sit overnight in the refrigerator after it cooled a bit and we are having it for dinner tonight. I snuck a sliver to try this morning and it is delicious. Thanks for a great recipe that is SOOO easy!!!!
- 2 unbaked ready-made pie crusts
- 1 cup chopped cooked turkey
- 1 (10 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- line 9 inch pie plate with 1st crust.
- set other crust to side.
- mix remaining ingredients in large bowl.
- pour into pie plate.
- top with remaining crust.
- put small slits in top crust.
- bake for about 1 hour in 350 degree oven.
- when done let set for about 10 minutes.