Recipe by Photo Momma
This is one of my favorite meals. We make it at least once a month. I love to serve it with cream cheese corn and green beans. The original recipe for Porcupine Meatballs calls for ground beef, but after we tried ground turkey, we never went back.
- 453.59 g lean ground turkey
- 118.29 ml Minute Rice
- 118.29 ml water
- 1 onion, minced
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml pepper
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml celery salt
- 425.24 g can tomato sauce (large can)
- 226.79 g can tomato sauce (small can)
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 236.59 ml water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a large bowl, mix the ground turkey, rice, 1/2 cup water, onion, garlic powder, pepper and salts.
- Form into golf ball size meatballs and place in a 2 quart casserole dish.
- In a bowl, mix the tomatoes sauce, worchesterchire and 1 cup water.
- Pour over the meatballs. Cover and bake for 1 hour.