Recipe by alijen
Turkey, pepperoni, pizza sauce and mozzerella cheese grilled inside a flour tortilla.
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce, for pizza divided
- 4 flour tortillas
- 6 ounces sliced deli turkey
- 1 ounce about 16 slices pepperoni, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread 2 tablespoons pizza sauce on each tortilla.
- Reserve remaining pizza sauce.
- Top each tortilla with 1/4 of the turkey breast slices, pepperoni, and cheese.
- Fold tortilla in half.
- Spray both sides of tortilla with non-stick cooking spray.
- Grill on covered grill over medium heat 1 1/2 minutes per side, or until cheese is melted and tortillas are golden brown.
- Cut each pizzadilla into 3 wedges.
- Serve immediately with reserved heated pizza sauce.