Fresh! Healthy! With a hint of lime and chilli or fresh mint and cranberry; your choice. Make sure you use mozzerella cheese so that the pizza will come out of the oven dry and delecious not soggy and greasy.
- 1 (14 inch) prepared pizza crust
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups cooked turkey
- 1 cup spinach (cooked)
- 1 -2 fresh chili pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 3 -4 kaffir lime leaves (dried)
- 1 tablespoon cranberry sauce
- 3 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons peri-peri (type of mild to med chilli sauce)
- 250 g mozzarella cheese
- Mix peri peri sauce with tomatoe sauce; so you have about 1/2 of a cup and spread over pizza base.
- Crunch dried kaffir lime leaves over the sauce.
- Spinkle on the chopped onion.
- Next evenly distribute the steamed and drained spinach.
- Add the chopped chilli.
- Mix the chopped turkey in a bowl with the cranberry sauce till coated and add to the pizza base.
- Sprinkle pizza lightly with salt.
- Cover all with mozzerella cheese.
- Bake untill cooked (about 20 minutes).
- Seve with fresh green salad.