1/3 Photos of Turkey Pizza
Fresh! Healthy! With a hint of lime and chilli or fresh mint and cranberry; your choice. Make sure you use mozzerella cheese so that the pizza will come out of the oven dry and delecious not soggy and greasy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 inch) prepared pizza crust
- 1 1/2-2 cups cooked turkey
- 1 cup spinach (cooked)
- 1 -2 fresh chili pepper, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 3 -4 kaffir lime leaves (dried)
- 1 tablespoon cranberry sauce
- 3 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons peri-peri (type of mild to med chilli sauce)
- 250 g mozzarella cheese
- 1Mix peri peri sauce with tomatoe sauce; so you have about 1/2 of a cup and spread over pizza base.
- 2Crunch dried kaffir lime leaves over the sauce.
- 3Spinkle on the chopped onion.
- 4Next evenly distribute the steamed and drained spinach.
- 5Add the chopped chilli.
- 6Mix the chopped turkey in a bowl with the cranberry sauce till coated and add to the pizza base.
- 7Sprinkle pizza lightly with salt.
- 8Cover all with mozzerella cheese.
- 9Bake untill cooked (about 20 minutes).
- 10Seve with fresh green salad.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.9
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 89.2 mg
- Sodium 496.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 29.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust
kaffir lime leaves