Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 2 cups cooked turkey breast, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup fat-free swiss cheese
- 6 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 1⁄2 cups lite evaporated milk
- 3⁄4 cup Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In medium bowl, combine first six ingredients.
- Mix well to completely combine.
- In 9" nonstick pie pan, place meat mixture and spread evenly across the bottom of pan; set aside.
- In large bowl combine remaining ingredients.
- Mix with electric mixer for 3 minutes or until smooth.
- Dough should be slightly moist but somewhat stiff.
- Spoon dough evenly over turkey mixture.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes before cutting.
- Serve immediately.