Leftover Thanksgiving turkey inspired this casserole. Its very creamy and cheesy, which we love. But if you want to tone it down, you could use just one can of cream of mushroom soup and/or half the grated cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cook noodles according to package directions and drain.
- 3Cut turkey into small cubes. Mix with noodles and spread over bottom of casserole dish. (I had to use a large dish for the size of this recipe.).
- 4In a bowl, combine sour cream, soup, pesto and half of the grated cheese.
- 5(Note: you may substitute any 'cream of' soup if you have taste preferences.).
- 6Pour sauce over noodles and turkey and stir gently to blend.
- 7Spread remaining grated cheese over top and sprinkle generously with paprika to taste. We like a lot so that it makes a nice crispy crust when the cheese bubbles.
- 8Bake in oven for thirty minutes or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Pesto Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (326 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 808.3
- Calories from Fat 380
- Total Fat 42.2 g
- Saturated Fat 23.3 g
- Cholesterol 132.1 mg
- Sodium 1135.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 44.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: