- 16 ounces turkey, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup diced onion
- 1⁄3 cup diced celery
- 1⁄3 cup diced green pepper
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 4 egg whites, beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise or 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix everthing together and form into 8 patties.
- Place patties in a non stick skillet with a spray of Pam so they don't stick.
- Fry on low to med. heat until brown and crunchy on both sides.
- Serve with a Fat Free Mayonaise mixed with a little Dijoin mustard and a packet of Splenda.