Prep 20 mins
Cook 13 mins
From Rachael Ray.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 lb deli-sliced turkey pastrami, chopped
- 8 large eggs, beaten
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- spicy brown mustard
- 4 slices rye bread, toasted
- Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add in the butter and let it melt.
- Add the pastrami to the skillet; cook 2-3 minutes.
- Beat eggs together with salt, pepper, paprika, hot sauce, and chives.
- Add to pastrami and scramble eggs and meat together.
- To serve, spread mustard on the rye toast.
- Place a slice of toast on each plate and top with pastrami scrambles, making open-faced sandwiches.
I had pastrami to use and wanted something different than Reuben sandwiches. This was tasty and quick to make.