Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This can be made using the cold cuts of your choice.
- Defrost puff pastry until semi-frozen.
- Unfold& roll out until slightly thinner.
- Spread half of the dijonnaise over pastry sheet.
- Layer turkey& pastrami, then spread the remainder of dijonnaise.
- Roll up the pastry sheet jellyroll fashion.
- Place on aluminum foil sprayed with Pam.
- Bake, uncovered for 40 minutes at 350 degrees.
- slice on the diagonal.
My family loves this recipe especially my kids and even my guests kids. This is a definate winner in our house. I have made it several times with whatever coldcuts I have on hand or a mixture and it is great everytime. I usually use Dijon mustard with honey and it takes great and it is so easy.
This is my new favorite thing to make! I made a double recipe of this for guests on Friday night and everyone just loved it! I didn't use exact measurements, just kept making rolls of it until I ran out of pastry. I used honey mustard instead of Dijonnaise, and used a combination of Romanian pastrami and turkey breast roasted in honey. One word comes to mind: YOWZA!!!! This makes a great appetizer, finger food at a party, or main dish. When I first cut it after it cooled down I placed the slices very prettily on a serving platter, and the end pieces and the pieces that didn't fit right was the best nosh that my BH and I have had in a long time. We scarfed the slices down right there! Great recipe, Lori, keep 'em coming!
Let me just add my accolades to this recipe. I used buffalo pastrami and also included shredded cheddar cheese before rolling it up. Yum!