Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe comes from the National Turkey Federation (who would think there is such a thing!) Cooking time is actually chilling time.
- 3⁄4 lb turkey pastrami, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 8 ounces rotini pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and cut into quarters
- 1 cup carrot, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1 (4 ounce) can black olives, drained and sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- In large bowl, combine pastrami, rotini, artichoke, carrots, onion, celery and olives.
- In small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Toss together with pastrami mixture and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.