Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another back of the box recipe I wrote down years ago and am not sure where it came from. I tend to use a hotter salsa/picante sauce but it comes out very nicely with a more mild sauce. Great for summer gatherings
- 4 cups cooked spiral shaped pasta (about 2 cups uncooked)
- 2 cups short thin turkey strips or 2 cups chicken strips
- 1 large tomatoes, cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 1 large zucchini, cut into 1/2 inch slices,each slice quartered
- 1 (8 ounce) can whole kernel corn or 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro or 1⁄2 cup parsley, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup picante sauce
- 1⁄3 cup reduced-calorie creamy garlic dressing
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt, optional
- Combine pasta, turkey, tomato, red pepper, zucchini, corn and cilantro in large bowl.
- Combine picante sauce, dressing and salt and mix well.
- Pour over pasta mixture and toss gently.
- Chill and serve.