1/1 Photo of Turkey-Pasta Pie
Barb Gertz's Note:
Your family or guest will enjoy this Italian style pot pie. It is very simple to put together. The recipe comes from Betty Crocker. Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb ground turkey
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1 (8 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 6 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 ounces)
- 1 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 cup broccoli or 1 cup frozen chopped broccoli
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cook turkey and onion in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until turkey is no longer pink; drain.
- 3Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce and Italian seasoning.
- 4Heat to boiling; reduce heat, cover and simmer 10 minutes; stirring occasionally.
- 5Meanwhile, cook and drain fettuccine as directed on package.
- 6Beat 1 egg and the butter in medium bowl.
- 7Stir in fettuccine and mozzarella cheese.
- 8Spoon mixture into ungreased pie plate, 10x1 1/2 inches; press evenly on bottom and up side.
- 9Mix cottage cheese and 1 egg; spread over fettuccine mixture in pie plate.
- 10Sprinkle with broccoli.
- 11Spoon turkey mixture evenly over top.
- 12Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 13Bake uncovered about 30 minutes or until hot in center.
- 14Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey-Pasta Pie
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.6
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 153.4 mg
- Sodium 706.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 24.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: