1/2 Photos of Turkey Parmesan - South Beach Phase 1
This is a wonderful dinner when you're doing the South Beach diet. It almost meets those cravings for carbs! Courtesy of South Beach's Quick & Easy cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Warm sauce in a small saucepan.
- 2Mix together pignoli, Italian seasoning and parmesan on a plate. Coat both sides of cutlet with mixture, pressing to adhere.
- 3Turn oven to a low broil.
- 4Heat oil in a nonstick pan and cook until cutlets approximately 4 minutes per side.
- 5Place cutlets in pan and top with sauce and mozzarella. Broil until cheese just melts.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Parmesan - South Beach Phase 1
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 392.4
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 91.7 mg
- Sodium 985.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 39.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: